application is designed to work on handheld tablets.
- IOS Version 11.0 and above
- Android (coming soon)
- 7.9” tablet or larger
- 16GB storage
- Cellular access or other Wi-Fi hotspot
DatuFly Application is available on App Store and soon on Play Store for
standard downloading and installation.
- To use your DatuFly application you must have an
activated account on Datumate’s system and you have to be logged in using your
account user name and password. If you are not logged in when you start the application, it will
prompt you to login using the login window (Figure 2).
Figure 2: DatuFly Login Window
- If you already have a login User Name (E-mail) and Password, you may enter them in the appropriate fields and tap Sign In.
- If you forgot your password, tap Forgot Password? This will take you through the process of resetting your password.
- If you do not have an account yet, tap Create Account to create one. This will take you through a straightforward process of creating a new user account. Simply fill in the required (*) fields and tap Create Account. Once done, you can return to the Login window to complete the process of signing in.
periodically releases software updates for DatuFly. These updates include new
functionality, compatibility to new operating system versions, bug fixes, and
more. These updates will be available as standard application updates from the
App Store and Play Store.