Adding an Annotation Object
Adding an Annotation to a Point on the Model
- Click the point analysis tool bar (
), and select the
Annotation option under Annotation.
- Mark the point you are interested in annotating.
- Give the Annotation a name, fill in fields as desired, and save click
- The annotation point will appear on top of the model as well as in the
annotations tab on the left as shown below.
Adding an Annotation to an Imported Image
To Import an image and add an annotation to it by its GPS location follow the steps below:
- Select the Annotation Tab from the side tab options
- Click on the +Import Image. The file selection window below appears.
- Select the image you would like to import. This will immediately take you to the image GPS location on the map and open the details window with the image as an attachment and allows you to add or change any detail you want just like regular annotation.
- Make modification as desired and save the annotation.
Adding an Analytics Object
As an example, we will add cross section progress object related to line analysis. In general the same flow applies to all other analytics. To add the cross section progress follow the steps below: A. Click the line analysis tool bar ( ), and ...
Adding a Measurement Object
As an example, we will add an area measurement. In general the same flow applies to all other measurements. To add the area measurement follow the steps below: A. Click the polygonal analysis tool bar ( ), and select the Area option under ...
Adding a New Flight
Adding and fully processing a new flight consists of five steps as follows: Selecting the flight images Selecting processing preferences Pre-processing Geo referencing (applicable only when selected geo referencing method requires manual GCP marking ...
Adding a New Site
Adding a Site The add a new site to the account, press the “+ New Site” available on the top left. Adding a new site is available only for the user defined as the Account Admin User, and the option will not appear for General Users. This will open ...
Adding a New Flight
This video takes you through the process of uploading images and flight data and explains what the considerations are in choosing the right geo-referencing options.